MDS Electric Automatic Barriers can span openings ranging from 9 metres (single leaf) up to 18 metres (double leaf) delivering high performance time after time in the most demanding of environments.
A wide range of finishes and integrated access control security solutions are available for our car park barriers. Installation service also available.
Specification & Design
- MDS automatic barriers are a popular choice as they are quick to install, simple to operate and very cost effective.
- The best option to cope with extremes of traffic flow MDS car park barriers can provide reliable and convenient access control to your site.
- Car park barriers are often used in conjunction with sliding gates and airlock systems.
- A wide range of configuration options are available and traffic barriers can be made to your exact specifiations including corporate colours.
- Fitted with safety devices as standard to fully comply with European regulations – don’t accept anything less!
- MDS automatic arm barriers come in standard duty and heavy duty options for larger openings.
- Our car park barriers are galvanised or are finished in a protective coloured layer to ensure long lasting rust free operation.
- A heavy duty gearbox and 3 phase motor drive (no springs required) allows for smooth and reliable operation.
- Folding pedestrian skirts can be fitted below and above the main barrier for complete access security.
- Articulated arms are available on our car park barriers for low ceilings in car parks and other sites.
Automatic barriers come complete with a Programmable Logic Controller pre-programmed to suit all types of access control equipment. Access control system options include:
- Push button free exit/entrance
- Proximity Readers
- Card Swipe Systems
- Coin/token systems
- Take the hassle out of installation of our automatic arm barriers by opting for MDS professional installation services.
- We can also carry out the ground works necessary to prepare the foundations for car park barriers.
- MDS offer supply only or full supply and installation services including installation and setup of intergrated access control equipment.