Automatic sliding gates deliver high-performance time after time in the most demanding of environments. MDS electric sliding gates can span openings of 10 metres (single leaf) or up to 20 metres (double leaf).
A range of finishes and access control security solutions are available. We also offer professional installation and maintenance services if required.
Electric Gates Specification & Design
- Electric cantilever gates are designed to run over the road surface with on average a nominal gap of 100mm from the underside of the gate.
- These types of automated gate systems are typically specified if the ground is uneven. They also are an ideal solution where ducts and underground services are to be avoided.
- Running on heavy duty full-length ground fixed track they are built to be robust and reliable in heavy-duty use.
- Typically spanning access routes from 2 to 10 metres wide with heights up to 2.4 metres. However, we can specify an entry gate to meet your exact site requirements.
- Sliding cantilever and tracked automatic gate systems come in 2 main ranges. These are 2 metres to 6-metre openings and from 6 metres to 10-metre openings. Other sizes are available on request.
- Standard heights of 1.8 metres, 2 metres and 2.4 metres are the most popular choice. However, we can also manufacture entrance gates to meet your exact requirements.
- Popular options for security gate infills include Palisade, bar infill, wrought iron and mesh. We can also offer wood, aluminium and plastics. MDS gates manufacture to your bespoke design.
- Our automatic sliding gates fitted with safety devices as standard to fully comply with European regulations. Don’t accept anything less!
- Contact us today for a free site survey and we’ll help you to make the right choice for your site.
Access Control For Electric Gates
- MDS automatic gate systems integrate with our wide range of access control security solutions.
- Access control panels can be mounted on our automatic sliding gates. These can be placed at a convenient height for car and truck drivers. Pedestrian controls are also available.
- Choose from several integrated solutions including push button, card reader, proximity sensors coin or token-based systems.
- Sliding and automatic electric gate systems come already assembled and simply drop onto a prepared foundation.
- Our installation service can take care of the hard work for you. We can also carry out the ground works necessary to prepare the foundations.
- Choose supply only or full installation services as required. This includes the installation of access control solutions for secure and reliable operation of the gate.
- MDS maintenance services can help ensure optimum operation and reliability of your electric gates for years to come.