MDS Security Barriers can span openings ranging from 9 metres (single leaf) up to 18 metres (double leaf) delivering high performance time after time in the most demanding of environments.
A wide range of finishes and integrated access control security solutions are available for our automatic barriers. Installation service also available. We work with a wide range of industry sectors.
Automatic Security Barriers Specification & Design
- MDS automatic rising arm barriers are a popular choice as they are quick to install, simple to operate and very cost-effective.
- The best option to cope with extremes of traffic flow MDS car park barriers can provide reliable and convenient access control to your site.
- Car park barriers are often used in conjunction with sliding gates and airlock systems for traffic management and separating pedestrian areas.
- A wide range of configuration options are available and traffic barriers can be made to your exact specifications including corporate colours.
- Fitted with safety equipment as standard to fully comply with European regulations – don’t accept anything less!
- Come in standard duty and heavy duty options for larger openings for wider vehicles.
- Our car park barriers are galvanised or is finished in a protective coloured layer to ensure long-lasting rust-free operation.
- A heavy duty gearbox and 3 phase motor drive (no springs required) allows for smooth and reliable operation.
- Folding pedestrian skirts can be fitted below and above the main barrier for complete access security.
- Articulated arms are available on our car park barriers for low ceilings in car parks and other sites.
Access Control Solution
Automatic barriers come complete with a Programmable Logic Controller pre-programmed to suit all types of access control equipment. Access control system options include:
- Push button free exit/entrance
- Proximity Readers
- Card Swipe Systems
- Coin/token systems
- boom lights
- Take the hassle out of design & installation of our barriers by opting for MDS professional installation services.
- We can also carry out the area ground works necessary to prepare the foundations.
- MDS offer supply only or full supply and installation services including installation and setup of integrated access control equipment.
We also provide a wide range of physical security options including gates, turnstiles, CCTV and security fences.
See Photos Of Our Security Barriers In Action Below