Automatic sliding and swinging gates deliver high-performance time after time in the most demanding of environments. MDS Bolton electric sliding gates can span openings of 10 metres (single leaf) or up to 20 metres (double leaf).
A range of finishes and access control security solutions are available. We also offer high quality, professional installation and maintenance services of our gate automation systems if required. We are based in Bolton but operate throughout the UK.
Electric Gates Specification & Design
- Electric cantilever gates are designed to run over the road surface with on average a nominal gap of 100mm from the underside of the gate.
- These types of automated gate systems are typically specified if the ground is uneven. They also are an ideal solution where ducts and underground services are to be avoided.
- Running on heavy duty full-length ground fixed track they are built to be robust and reliable in heavy-duty use.
- Typically spanning access routes from 2 to 10 metres wide with heights up to 2.4 metres. However, we can specify an entry gate to meet your exact site requirements.
- Sliding cantilever and tracked automatic gate systems come in 2 main ranges. These are 2 metres to 6-metre openings and from 6 metres to 10-metre openings. Other sizes are available on request.
- Standard heights of 1.8 metres, 2 metres and 2.4 metres are the most popular choice. However, we can also manufacture entrance gates to meet your exact requirements.
- Popular options for security gate infills include Palisade, bar infill, wrought iron and mesh. We can also offer wood, aluminium and plastics. MDS Bolton electric gates manufacture to your bespoke design.
- Our automatic sliding gates fitted with safety devices as standard to fully comply with European regulations. Don’t accept anything less!
- Contact us today for a free site survey and we’ll help you to make the right choice for your site.
Access Control For Electric Gates
- MDS automatic gate systems integrate with our wide range of access control security solutions to provide easy access to permitted users.
- Access control panels can be mounted on our automatic sliding gates. These can be placed at a convenient height for car and truck drivers. Pedestrian controls are also available.
- Choose from several integrated solutions including push button, card reader, proximity sensors coin or token-based systems.
- Sliding and automatic electric gate systems come already assembled and simply drop onto a prepared foundation.
- Our installation service can take care of the hard work for you. We can also carry out the ground works necessary to prepare the foundations.
- Choose supply only or full installation services as required. This includes the installation of access control solutions for secure and reliable operation of the gate and automatic gate opener
- MDS maintenance services can help ensure optimum operation and reliability of your electric gates for years to come.