Manual Raise Arm Barriers are low maintenance, cost-effective way of manually controlling access to unauthorised or controlled areas. We offer them in spans of up to 9 Metres (Heavy Duty Model).
The pivot assembly is made of steel box section, the zinc-plated shaft pivots on two heavy-duty stainless steel bearing blocks.
The design of the MDS5000HD incorporates a locking mechanism, allowing you to fix the barrier in the raised or lowered position prior to applying the padlock. A counterbalanced fishtail weight is fine-tuned for ease of operation.
The MDS5000HD comes complete with a lockable end rest, padlock and keys.
Aluminium arm finished in either alternate red and white or alternate yellow and black vinyl hatching as standard (other colours available.)
Standard Colours: Red/White or Yellow/Black.
- Robust Industry Proven Design to Secure your Car ParkPogo Tip
or Building Entrances & Exits.Stop/No Entry Signs
- Can be Simply Locked in the Open or Closed Position.Bottom Skirt
- Can be Finished in your Corporate Colours.
- Durable Powder Coated Finish.
- Parts are Zinc Coated for Longevity.
- Smooth Easy Operation Allowing Almost Anyone with Guidance to Operate the Barrier.
- No Springs Needed – A Perfectly Balanced Design.
- Comes Complete with M16/M12 Anchor Shield Bolts & Fixed Lockable End Rest as Standard complete with an Exterior Rated Padlock.