Pedestrian Gates secure and control access to un-authorised areas. They are available in manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic variants. They are generally used as pedestrian access through secure perimeter fence lines. Our pedestrian gates are very versatile and have been designed with ease of installation in mind.
We provide spans from 1.2 metres up to 2.0 metres wide and heights up to 3.0 metres, 2.4 metres being the most common. They can be clad with a vast range of different infills from mesh/palisade/wood and tube bar as standard.
The gate is hinged from adjustable high-quality rod eye bearings with incorporated grease nipples. A large range of different locking mechanism’s, key coded handles and other devices can secure the gate in the closed position. As each gate is custom-built, we can work from the customer’s or architect’s specification to make the gate suit the locking mechanism.
- Custom Designed & Built to Suit Individual Applications
- Semi-Automatic Gates use a high-Quality German Gas Strut
- 100% Mild Steel Welded Construction
- Automatic Gates – Fail Safe or Fail Secure Modes Available
- Adjustable Rod Eye Bearing Hinges with Integrated Grease Nipples
MDS4200 Optional Extras
- Galvanised Finish
- Magnetic Lock Holding Force: 1300Lbs/600Kgs
- Gas Strut Self Closure
- Different Locking & Handles Available
- Different Infill’s Available
- Choice of RAL Colours Available
- Push Bar & Break Glass Emergency Exit Mechanism’s Available
- Electro-Mechanical Low Voltage Ram